20 grams of protein per serving, 90% (18 grams) of which is
high leverage MPI. 80% slow-release micellar casein and 20% fast-release whey, glutamine, arginine and BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine) to encourage greater muscle anabolism and support of growth hormone (GH) output, dual muscle-building (anabolic) and muscle-preserving (anti-catabolic).
You want more muscles and less fat right? Well to do that your body must make more protein than it breaks down. But if you think pounding down an endless supply of chicken breasts 24-7 is enough, guess again. To build major muscle, you MUST consume the right kinds of high-quality protein, and consume it frequently! This poses a problem for most bodybuilders or fitness enthusiasts… because nowadays, relying on whole foods alone is simply not enough. It’s virtually impossible to get what you need from food alone... you need to supplement.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31.5g)
- Servings per Container: 30
- Calories 120
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 170 mg
- Potassium 220 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Protein 20 g
- Calcium 297 mg
- Iron 0.4 mg
- Magnesium 118 mg
- Ultimate Protein System™ (Milk Protein Isolate (WPI), Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate,
- Egg White, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine) 21 grams)
Gaining Above-Average Muscle Requires Above-Average Protein
But thinking just any old can of protein powder will work is a big mistake. You might as well be drinking a cup of strawberry jam if the proteins in your powder don’t contain all the amino acids necessary to build the muscle you want. Look. If you want to increase your size, decrease your fat and enjoy a taste treat so good you may not want to eat whole food again, you can get it all with one product Ultimate Muscle Protein.
Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP) serves up a massive dose of multi-species, muscle building, metabolic-boosting proteins and free form aminos. It bathes your muscles in a blend of non-essential and essential amino acids derived from 6 of the highest-quality protein species available. Unlike many other protein blends, UMP contains a very high 80%/20% blend of casein (‘slow’) and whey (‘fast’).
The perfect proportions of proprietary proteins are formulated to help jumpstart and then sustain muscle protein synthesis. The proven method of building muscle and losing fat with high protein, low carbs, and moderate fat is easy to follow with Ultimate Muscle Protein. The slow and fast digesting proteins in UMP, along with a high amount of free form glutamine, arginine and BCAAs create the perfect anabolic duo for building muscle while accelerating fat loss.
The Harder You Train, The Harder UMP Works For You
Ultimate Muscle Protein loves to go to work on the serious bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast with goals for lean muscle that far exceed what ‘Mother Nature’ ever intended to occur naturally. UMP thrives on giving your body what it demands to get lean and muscular...and helps you do it fast! An UMP shake delivers 6 species of the highest-quality protein on the planet, and it’s absorbed within minutes. You will feel full and satisfied after drinking one of these thick and creamy treats. The fast and slow proteins allow for rapid peak of blood amino levels followed by sustained elevation...so even hours later; your muscle aminos are still high.
Flavors So Good, You’ll Swear You’re Cheating
Forever watching what you eat, always refusing those treats can make you irritable! So, at the risk of being redundant, UMP is good! How good? Well imagine soft-served ice cream, or fresh baked chocolate cake. Think about cookies and milk… what tops your list? The three Ultimate Muscle Protein flavors allow you to enjoy any of these tastes. Like decadent treats that won’t blow your diet.
UMP was created to make your process of building muscle a delicious experience. In fact, with UMP in your supplement arsenal, you can look forward to a guilt-free, muscle-building, treat in place of meals, between food meals and after every one of your workouts.
- 14 First-Rate Reasons Why You’ll Love Using Ultimate Muscle Protein:
- 1. Arevolutionary formula – proven to promote fat burning and stimulate BOTH muscle growth AND recovery.
- 2. Gain lean muscle and lose fat at the same time – an excellent match with a low carb diet.
- 3. Indulge – this is a protein that tastes so good, you’ll think you are doing something bad.
- 4. Sustained release keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance - the only time you can really add lean muscle.
- 5. Keeps your energy stable, controls your appetite and keeps your tummy happy in the process.
- 6. Boosts your immune system and recovery response.
- 7. Prevents muscle breakdown (anticatabolic activity) while increasing muscle synthesis (anabolic protein blend).
- 8. Easy to digest, and super versatile -the sky’s the limit in the many ways you can prepare it!
- 9. No separate containers... no messes from mixing... all the proteins you need in one container.
- 10. Just one serving is packed with enough BCAAs, l-arginine, and l-glutamine to perpetuate gains in lean muscle tissue.
- 11. The perfect nighttime protein (due to the slower digesting protein matrix)
- 12. Zero sugar – – Zero aspartame – – Low in fat – – Zero trans fats. (Go ahead and pinch yourself... it “ain’t” a dream)
- 13. 20 muscle blasting grams of protein per scoop – makes it easy to get the precise amount you need each day.
- 14. Mixes so easy, it’s almost effortless, makes taking pre–measured portions wherever you go a snap to fix.
Body Building Republic Going Wild...
Ultimate Muscle Protein Users Raving Over Results
Hundreds and hundreds of reports are coming in from people who are absolutely amazed and
delighted with Ultimate Muscle Protein.
This overwhelming response is even further confirmation that UMP is protein done right! Here are some comments on the results people are having with UMP.
Beverly, Man, you guys have done it now. Not only do you have an awesome new protein drink in Ultimate Muscle Protein, but did you have to make it taste so good? Now All I want to do is drink, drink, and drink some more. Who needs to eat real food, when you have an awesome protein drink like UMP! I haven't even tasted the new chocolate flavor. I am afraid to for the fact I may get hooked even more. Thank you for making such fantastic products. You simply create the best quality products on the market and the best tasting. I know, I have tried them all. In a world that is so greedy and so willing to be dishonest to just make a dollar... I want to say THANK YOU so much for being honest and showing integrity. You guys are simply the best. Excellent products, excellent service, and great quality people to work with. I have never seen any company go so far to satisfy their customers. – Rod Jeffries, Middleburg, FL
I’m leaner and harder than I have ever been. I can’t figure out what is going on, but the only thing that I have added is the Ultimate Muscle Protein. I am surprised how much I like it. It took me a long time to try Beverly, but I have been using the products for about 2 years and am extremely happy. Muscle Provider was my first Beverly favorite, but I am LOVING the new UMP. I now sell the products in my personal training studio as well. My clients love UMP because it tastes great and it’s easy to mix up and drink on the run. – Ron Russell, Russell’s Personal Training
Ultimate Muscle Protein is a great source of protein and tastes more like a dessert than a meal replacement drink. It is a great compliment to the other Beverly supplements in my program. Beverly’s supplements are the best products in the world, especially for the common bodybuilder. – Stephen CaryThe Standard Directions for using UMP: Add one or more scoops of Ultimate Muscle Protein Drink Mix powder into 1–2 cups of water or low fat milk. Shake or blend until smooth. For advanced lean muscle gains take 2 or more servings daily.
Or, put the desired amount of UMP in a bowl and add enough water to make it cookie dough consistency! Takes seconds to prepare and what a treat, it’s awesome!
Winner of multiple Planet Muscle Platinum Awards, including "Best Morning & Bedtime Protein" and "Best Muscle-Building Protein"!
I couldn’t go without it! EVER!
I have been able to get my family, friends, and co-workers to switch their protein to UMP and they feel as I do.The taste is incredible and you have so many yummy options you can create with it.
Everything made with UMP! UMP chocolate/peanut butter pudding. You will love it! You can’t go wrong with this protein and even if you are on a low carb diet, it's perfect!
Chris Trimpey, IFPA Masters Figure Pro
Muscle building, shaping, and recovery.
Weight management (slim down or muscle up).
Makes sticking to any diet easier and more enjoyable.
Saves you time and money.
Questions & Answers
What makes UMP better than other protein supplements?
Reason 1: The chief protein source (90%) in UMP is milk protein isolate (MPI). MPI contains the same 80:20 ratio of sustained-release casein and fast-acting whey that occurs in milk. This natural balance of proteins helps reduce muscle protein breakdown (catabolism) and stimulate muscle protein synthesis (anabolism, or building).
Which Beverly products can I stack with UMP?
Refer to the sample stacks below. The possibilities are endless.
› Client: Male
Goals: Add lean muscle size and strength
- Breakfast: Super Pak, Mass (3 tablets), Ultra 40 (3 tablets)
- Mid morning: UMP shake, Mass (3 tablets), Ultra 40 (3 tablets)
- Lunch: Mass (3 tablets), Ultra 40 (3 tablets)
- Pre-workout or –practice: Creatine Select (1 scoop), Fast-Up (2-3 capsules)
- During workout or practice: Glutamine Select (2 scoops)
- Post-workout or –practice: UMP shake, Mass (3 tablets), Ultra 40 (3 tablets)
- Dinner: Mass (3 tablets), Ultra 40 (3 tablets)
- Before Bed: UMP shake
› Client: Female
Goals: Slim down, improve body shape
- Breakfast: Fit Tabs, Lean Out (1 capsule)
- Mid morning: UMP shake, Lean Out (1 capsule)
- Lunch: Lean Out (1 capsule)
- Mid afternoon: UMP shake, Lean Out (1 capsule)
- Pre-workout: Fast-Up (1-3 capsules), Glutamine Select (1 scoop), Lean Out (1 capsule)
- Dinner: Fit Tabs, Lean Out (1 capsule)