Designed For Fitness Lifestyles
Who is this product ideal for? Anyone who is: Anyone who leads a busy, high-stress lifestyle and feels they may not be getting enough Vitamin C from their diet.
Goal: Immune System Support Muscle Recovery
Ultra-C is a combination of the three essential nutrients, which combat body infections – Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin P (bioflavonoids).
State-of-the-art C formula, contains 2,000 mg of Vitamin C, which is vitally important for many body functions including production of body proteins and proper utilization of iron and folic acid.
The bioflavonoids supply Vitamin P, which is essential in maintaining the capillaries. Combined
with C and P, we have included a water-dispersible Vitamin A, which is vital in promoting the
growth and repair of body tissue.
This synergistic combination is designed to help:
- Supplement Facts:
- Container Size: 100 tablets
- Serving Size: 1 tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Tablet:
- Vitamin A (from palmitate) 10,000IU
- Vitamin C (Sustained Release)
- With Rose Hips 2000mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoids
- Complex 1000mg
- 4X Concentrate
- Rutin 150mg
- Hesperedin 150mg
- Acerola 150mg
- Suggested Use: For general immune system support: take one tablet daily.
- To help counteract the catabolic effects of the stress hormone cortisol: take one Ultra-C
tablet before and one tablet after training.
- Counteract the catabolic effects of the stress hormone cortisol (a hormone that causes muscle
breakdown during intense training).
- Protect adrenal gland function (especially important to combat side effects of thermogenic
- Boost your immune system in times of illness or stress.
- Strengthen the circulatory system and connective tissues, accelerate tissue recovery and healing.
Try Beverly's Ultra-C, the finest Vitamin C on the planet.
Maximum Results With Your Body
EFA Gold: Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are crucial, yet misunderstood nutrients. Your body
can’t produce them - you have to get them
through your diet. EFAs heal, carry vitamins,
enhance metabolism and bring oxygen to the tissues.