Build Muscle While You Train With Beverly’s Muscle Mass BCAA Formula
What: Research grade, branched-chain amino acid formula with the optimal ratio of l-leucine to l-isoleucine and l-valine. Muscle Mass is a free form amino acid product insuring rapid absorption into the muscle tissue while free of extra calories and potential allergenic properties.
Lean Muscle Mass & Recovery
Who: Non steroid bodybuilders, figure athletes, and endurance athletes as well as anyone who wants to:
- increase lean muscle mass
- preserve muscle mass and lose fat while on a calorie restricted diet
- improve strength, endurance, and recovery
Why: Even though BCAAs may be among the oldest bodybuilding supplements, their effectiveness in the muscle-building process remains undiminished. BCAAs make up one-third of the total amino acids in the muscle. They are essential to all muscle-building reactions. They improve performance in high-level aerobic athletes.
- BCAAs taken before or during exercise can stimulate synthesis and decrease muscle breakdown.
- BCAAs consumed during training raise both growth hormone and insulin at the same time, hence increased anti-catabolism and anabolism. (In short, more muscle growth and less muscle tissue breakdown.)
- If you are on a reduced-calorie diet, BCAAs can contribute to a greater loss of fat while maintaining your strength levels. Even more compelling is that the greatest amount of fat loss comes from the abdominal and thigh regions, two areas of concern for many men and women.
- BCAAs lead to relatively higher muscle testosterone levels and an increased ratio of testosterone to cortisol. Think of it: Using BCAAs during heavy training makes more testosterone available for protein synthesis while it increases amino acid uptake for increased muscle growth.
- BCAAs also seem to provide a positive mental boost.
How: Take a total of 5-20 tablets per day.
For pre-contest: lean muscle mass gains with concurrent fat loss: take a total of 15-20 Muscle Mass tablets per day. Divide your doses as follows: (1) first thing in the morning or before morning cardio; (2) before training; (3) after training.
For increased lean muscle mass: 15-20 tablets throughout your training session. Take 2-3 tablets every 10 minutes during your training.
For general training and fitness to achieve a favorable nitrogen and hormonal environment for growth and recovery: take 5 Muscle Mass tablets with your pre exercise meal and 5 additional Muscle Mass tablets with your post exercise meal.
With Glutamine Select plus BCAAs: since Glutamine Select already contains 3g of BCAAs per serving, you could take 2-3 scoops Glutamine Select plus 10 Muscle Mass tablets during training and still achieve maximum BCAA benefits.
Three powerful BCAA formulas [pdf]
And the secrets to using them for maximum muscle gain and fat loss!