Stacking two formulas, Lean Out and 7-Keto Musclean. Using them together you have a clinically proven way to accelerate your metabolism.
Maybe you think you’ve got it all figured out, this fat loss thing. All you need to do is watch your diet and speed up your metabolism by working out hard, and soon you’ll be ripped like the models in the magazines.
But who is manning the steering wheel? Or is your metabolism being steered at all? Are you sure that every calorie it burns is coming from fat? Or are you letting it feed itself by chewing away at your muscle?
Fast isn’t enough.
Driving fast is fun. However, if you only use the accelerator pedal, it can also be dangerously inefficient, to say the least.
Ask Formula One champion Michael Schumacher. You need to do more than just open up the throttle if you want to race around sharp corners and down twisting boulevards without crashing your vehicle.
Dieting is similar.
Whether you’re into building or shaping your body, the objective of dieting should be to reduce your fat mass (a.k.a. body fat) while holding onto every bit of muscle mass that you can.
Muscle is your “inner armor”. Its mass determines your body’s shape, cuts, curves and definition, not to mention strength, power and endurance.
While accelerating your metabolism will allow you to burn more calories and reduce your fat mass more quickly, if at least one “hand” isn’t firmly on the steering wheel you’ll end up veering off the road and onto the muscle-burning shoulder where your body will take a beating. You may lose weight, but you won’t look any better for it. In fact, you might wind up looking fatter, less shapely and defined, and feeling more depressed, than when you started.
CBR – CER: This is one “gap” you DON’T want to let close.
To reduce your fat mass you need to burn more calories than you consume for an extended period of time.
This is the only guaranteed way to succeed. It’s not enough to burn a few, or even a few hundred, more calories for a few hours here and there. You must open up a “gap” –a chasm, in some cases—between the rate at which you burn calories (your calorie-burning rate, or CBR) and the rate at which you eat them (your calorie-eating rate, or CER) and keep this gap open for weeks or months. Keeping it open is critical. Even if your CBR exceeds your CER only modestly, your fat mass will progressively vanish if you keep the gap open. This is guaranteed.
“Metabolism” refers to all of the biochemical processes going on inside your body that help it turn food into energy. Your cells require energy in order to function. Without it, they stop working and literally fall apart. We usually measure energy in units known as “calories”. The harder your cells work, the more energy (calories) they consume, and the faster is your metabolism. Thus, when we say “metabolic rate”, we’re really talking about your “calorie burning rate” (CBR).
The quickest, most surefire way to raise your CBR is to get up and exercise. Exercise puts your muscle cells to work. The harder you exercise, the harder they work. Because muscle makes up such a large portion of your overall body mass, it has the power to raise your CBR a great deal.
Of course, you can’t exercise all day long.
To reduce your fat mass quickly, then, you need a supplementary tool with which to elevate your CBR when you aren’t exercising, which is most of the day. But remember, “fast” isn’t enough. Besides accelerating your metabolism, you need to continually steer it in the right direction so that it pays its energy bills only by drawing from your body fat, not your muscle.
Now you can “steer” your metabolism with two hands.
One hand on your metabolic steering wheel is good. Two hands are even better. Beverly now gives you “two hands” and much more by stacking two revolutionary formulas, Lean Out™ and 7-Keto Musclean. Using them together you have a clinically proven way to accelerate your metabolism, raise your CBR and reduce your fat mass without veering off onto the muscle-burning shoulder.
7-Keto Musclean™: Clinical Proof it Works
7-Keto Musclean provides the “accelerator pedal” in the stack along with strong metabolic “steering” support. One of its key ingredients has been proven in several clinical studies, which we will discuss now.
In the last century of medical research, only a small number of prescription drugs have been proven to accelerate the metabolism and raise the CBR. (Some actually lower it.) The number of dietary supplements is much smaller still. The dietary supplement 7-Keto (3-acetyl-7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone) is a notable exception. This ingredient, which is naturally produced by the human body, has been proven to raise the CBR without causing undesirable side effects.
This study lasted 3 weeks and involved 45 overweight adults. Subjects receiving 7-Keto (100 mg, twice daily) enjoyed an increase in CBR by an average of 96 calories per day compared to those in the placebo group. More impressive still is that the subjects in both groups were dieting, their CER having been set at a value 800 calories per day less than what they were estimated to have needed in order to maintain their weight. Dieting is generally expected to slow down the metabolism, thereby closing the gap between the CBR and CER (“calorie eating rate”). This is supported by the observation that the subjects receiving the placebo experienced a decrease in their CBR of 75 calories per day.
Concerning the effects on body composition, the 7-Keto group experienced a 0.37% increase in total body water, which the researchers suggested was due to a reduction in their fat mass and an increase in their relative fat-free (includes muscle) mass. The placebo group, in contrast, saw their total body water increase by a mere 0.08%.
It’s also important to note that 7-Keto is not a central nervous system stimulant, so the study subjects did not experience the anxiety, jittery sensations, depression or other undesirable side effects caused by stimulants.
This study lasted 8 weeks and involved 23 obese subjects who received either a placebo or 7-Keto (100 mg, twice daily). Both groups were dieting, as in study 1; however, they were also exercising moderately. The 7-keto group experienced the most impressive results, reducing their body weight by an average of 6.3 lb and body fat by 1.8%. The placebo group lost only 2.1 lbs and dropped their body fat by 0.28%.
This study was much the same as study 2. The 7-Keto group lost an average of 4.7 pounds and reduced their hip circumference by 1.5 inches, whereas the placebo group lost only 1.6 pounds and reduced their hip circumference by 0.8 inches.
Taking 3 easy-to-swallow capsules of Beverly’s 7-Keto Musclean™ twice daily will give you the exact dose of 7-Keto proven to raise CBR and reduce fat mass in the studies described above. (Twice daily dosing is also recommended to achieve a steady-state level of 7-Keto in your plasma.)
To be conservative, let’s consider only the results of study 1; in particular, the increase in CBR. The results suggest that if you were to use 7-Keto Musclean twice daily while dieting you could reduce your fat mass by at least 8.5 pounds in 12 months without exercising at all. To repeat, this is without doing any exercise at all.
If you were to take 7-Keto Musclean™ twice daily and add only a half-hour of exercise to your schedule four times each week, you could reduce your fat mass by an additional 23 pounds or more. That’s a tremendous amount of fat –more than enough to literally transform your body and give you a new identity.
In addition to getting the exact amount of 7-Keto used in the clinical studies described above, Beverly has enhanced the fat mass reducing potential of 7-Keto Musclean™ by adding:
· Green tea + Caffeine: In clinical studies, the combination of green tea and caffeine has been proven to safely raise CBR. The caffeine in the formula comes from the green tea and guarana.
· Hoodia Gordonii: This plant extract is included in the 7-Keto Musclean™ formula to help control your appetite, thereby widening the gap between the CBR and CER, the only guaranteed way to reduce your fat mass and control your weight in general.
· Bromelain and Grapefruit Extract: These ingredients have been added to reduce water retention. Retention of excess water under the skin (extracellular water retention) is the single biggest challenge faced by many competitive bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, and models. Extracellular water retention is actually associated with catabolism and an increased risk of muscle loss.
It’s worth adding here that besides its ability to increase your CBR, some researchers have suggested that 7-Keto may have vasodilating properties. Vasodilation refers to the relaxation of blood vessels, which increases the flow of blood to tissues such as muscle.
Lean Out™: Another Firm Hand on the Wheel
7-Keto Musclean™ helps you accelerate your metabolism and open up a gap between your CBR and CER, the most critical determinant of fat loss success.
The clinical studies on 7-Keto indicate that the weight loss experienced by users was due to a reduction in their fat mass, not muscle mass. This suggests that 7-keto also helps to steer the metabolism away from the muscle-burning shoulder.
Frankly, however, Beverly’s customers are even more concerned than most about protecting their muscle mass while dieting. They include serious bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, models and celebrities. Many of our customers are already relatively lean, yet they need to diet extra hard to get even leaner for the purpose of competitions or photo shoots, for instance. This puts them at greater risk of eroding their hard-earned muscle.
With the 7-Keto Musclean™ formula, you have a proven metabolic accelerator with strong steering support. To give our customers even more control –a second firm hand on the metabolic steering wheel—we developed Lean Out™.
Stacked with 7-Keto Musclean™, Lean Out™ helps you truly blaze down the fat-burning highway without worrying about veering off onto the muscle-burning shoulder, or worse still, the ditch.
Lean Out™ belongs to the category of supplements known as “fat transporters”. Most of your body fat mass is stored in adipose tissue. The Lean Out™ formula is specifically designed to assist your body in (1) extracting fat out of adipose tissue and (2) transporting it to various metabolic “hot spots”, highly active tissues like your muscles and liver that can (3) burn it up. Beverly’s research and development scientists recruited together 9 ingredients for the purpose of achieving these three goals including:
· Chromium Picolinate
· Co-enzyme Q10
· Choline Bitartrate
· Betaine HCl
· Vitamin B12
Leading the charge is L-carnitine, which has been found to reduce fat mass, increase muscle mass, reduce fatigue and even improve cognitive function in 100-year-old subjects.
The older you get, the harder it is to build muscle. That supplementation with L-carnitine was able to help these very elderly subjects lose fat and gain muscle –a great feat at any age—is impressive indeed. L-carnitine’s best known role involves transporting fat deep inside the “power companies” of your cells, the mitochondria. It executes one of the final splashes of biochemistry before the fat is actually burned, releasing usable energy and heat (thermogenesis) in the process.
Each ingredient in Lean Out™ covers a different specialty, some in close proximity and others far apart. They have been combined in quantities and proportions intended to create a critical mass required for the fastest possible extraction, transport and burning of fat.
When combined with 7-Keto Musclean™, the result is a huge network and agglomeration effect that helps your metabolism stay in the fat-burning fast lane without skidding off onto the muscle-burning shoulder.
This stack is ideal for consumers of many kinds.
In summary, with Beverly’s Lean Out™/7-Keto Musclean™ stack, you have a clinically proven way to accelerate your metabolism while keeping two hands firmly on the steering wheel.
Used together, Lean Out™ and 7-Keto Musclean™ help you raise your overall calorie burning rate (CBR) while ensuring that the calories you burn come only from fat, not muscle. This combination makes it ideal for bodybuilding or shaping consumers of many kinds, including but not limited to:
· “Hard-gainers”: As the term suggests, hard-gainers do not build muscle easily. Contrary to popular belief, however, this isn’t always the result of having “too fast” of a metabolism (too high a CBR). In fact, many so-called hard-gainers have a CBR that you would expect for someone of their particular body weight, body composition (i.e. % fat mass vs. muscle mass) and physical activity level. Provided hard-gainers eat enough calories, they usually have no problem increasing their fat mass. Gaining muscle is the problem, partly because the hard-gainer metabolism naturally veers toward the muscle-burning shoulder. This also partly explains why it is so easy for them to lose muscle once they gain it. Hard-gainers can use the Lean Out™/7-Keto Musclean™ stack to help steer their metabolism back onto the fat-burning highway and hold onto more of their gains. Adding Ultimate Muscle Protein™ to the hard-gainer diet can provide even more dramatic muscle building and protecting support.
· Models: Models are generally more concerned about losing weight and staying slim and shapely than increasing their muscle mass. Regardless, muscle is important because it determines your body’s shape and curves. Thus, it is important to protect muscle mass while reducing fat mass, which is why the use of the Lean Out™/7-Keto Musclean™ stack is recommended for models, especially if they aren’t lifting weights regularly.
· Bodybuilding, fitness and figure competitors: Fitness and figure athletes want to hold onto as much muscle as possible while reducing their fat mass prior to competition. Yet because they are dieting hard, they risk lowering their CBR. The Lean Out™/7-Keto Musclean™ can help them actually raise their CBR during pre-competition dieting and steer their metabolism away from the muscle-burning shoulder.
· The “Not-so-young”: None of us is getting any younger. But some of us are further ahead than others. As you age, it becomes harder to maintain muscle mass let alone increase it. Muscle is a metabolically active tissue, so as your muscle mass declines, your CBR tends to fall alongside. You also find it more difficult to exercise, which further lowers your CBR. By accelerating your metabolism and raising your CBR, the Lean Out™/7-Keto Musclean™ stack helps compensate for these age-associated changes, keeping you leaner, more muscular and happier for a long time to come.
To reduce your fat mass (a.k.a. body fat), you must (1) open up a gap between your calorie-burning rate (CBR) and your calorie-eating rate (CER) and (2) keep this gap open for an extended period of time. The faster your metabolism, the higher your CBR. But fast isn’t enough. You need to firmly steer your metabolism down the fat-burning highway without letting it skid off onto the muscle-burning shoulder.
With the introduction of the Lean Out™/7-Keto Musclean™ stack, Beverly allows you to drive your metabolism safely at high speeds with two hands firmly on the steering wheel. These two products contain clinically proven ingredients that help you raise and sustain your CBR while enhancing the extraction of fat out of adipose tissue (body fat) and its transport to metabolically active tissues where it can be burned. This stack doesn’t just burn fat, it buries it.