- News flash: Garden-variety creatine formulas don’t work for everyone! In contrast, Creatine Select has a 100% response rate to date. Since Beverly first started selling it over 15 years ago, we’ve had zero reports of it not delivering gains.
- What’s the secret? The combination of creatine monohydrate, phosphates, beta-alanine and electrolytes in Creatine Select works like magic to boost muscle size, strength and stamina. Phosphates are a source of phosphorus, a mineral which is essential for the proper utilization of creatine.
- First-time users of creatine sometimes worry that it will make them look bloated or puffy due to water retention. Creatine Select wins them over because it produces “dry”, hard muscle gains. (FYI, women love it just as much as men.)
- The “no-wait” creatine formula: You’ll feel Creatine Select kicking in after only a few days of use. To fast-track your gains, you can load with it by taking 1 serving 4 times daily for the first week of use. Thereafter, take 1 serving daily.
- Fans say Creatine Select tastes like “Tang” or “orange ice pops.” Either way, it’s a complement! Plus. because it’s sugar-free, it won’t throw your carb count off the rails. Doing keto? No problemo.
The original 100%-sure-thing, works-for-everyone advanced creatine formula. If your training is in a rut and your muscles have stopped getting bigger or stronger, Creatine Select will get you out of it. One bottle will have you hoisting the heavy stuff in no time.
- Many brands will ask their contract manufacturer for an “off-the-shelf” multivitamin formula and box it up and label it as if it were their own. Not Beverly, and not Super Pak. We custom-made this formula to satisfy the needs of natural bodybuilders and other athletes who train hard 6 or 7 days a week, sometimes even twice a day. You won’t find it anywhere else
- It’s like 24-hour fertilizer for your body: Super Pak supports an athlete’s energy, performance and vitality by feeding his or her cells and tissues high levels of essential vitamins and minerals, plus many other nutritional ingredients, for an entire day.
- Don’t let anyone fool you into believing you can get the same doses of nutrients provided by Super Pak with a formula based on taking one, two or three tablets daily. It’s just not possible.
- Easy breezy: Instead of having to buy several different vitamin and mineral supplements, Super Pak gives you everything you need for the day sealed inside a protective packet that you can take wherever you go.
- How does vitamin E equivalent to 10 cups whole almonds, vitamin D equivalent to 6 cups milk, manganese equivalent to 2 cups wild blueberries and chromium equivalent to 9 cups broccoli sound? And that’s just the short list.
Multivitamin “paks” were extremely popular with bodybuilders and powerlifters during the 1970s and 80s. They typically consisted of a box containing a month’s supply of packets (“paks”), each carrying a single day’s worth of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. First released in 1970, Super Pak is the world’s longest-selling multivitamin pak. We’re confident that no other formula will do more for the hard-training athlete.
- Beverly has been formulating weight gainers for decades. We know what works and what doesn’t. Mass Maker Ultra’s 2:1 ratio of clean, fuel-bearing carbohydrate to muscle-building protein is perfect for gaining lean mass and enduring long workouts and multiple practices.
- Contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) for an extra performance boost. MCTs are a healthy type of fat that your metabolism can convert into energy quickly, unlike long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), which are the most commonly eaten type of fat and tend to be stored as body fat.
- With 390 nutritious calories per serving, Mass Maker Ultra makes it easy to add an extra meal to your day. That’s why it has become so popular with high-school and college athletes and others who have physically demanding jobs or lifestyles, or busy schedules that make it difficult to get enough calories during the day.
- Mass Maker Ultra is a delicious, non-gritty formula that can be blended with water, regular milk or your favorite plant-based milk.
- Stack it with any of our proteins -Muscle Provider, Provosyn or UMP.
Forget those “lean” gainer formulas in the big bags. They may be lower-priced, but they’ll cost you more when they make you gain fat and feel bloated from all those cheap ingredients they’re loaded with. In contrast, since 1985, Mass Maker Ultra has been formulated with strictly high-quality nutrients that help you put on truly lean mass and perform your best. It’s the perfect solution for high-school and college athletes, and anyone else who needs help gaining or maintaining quality weight.
- To maintain proper health and performance, your body depends on your diet to provide 8 amino acids, known as the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs), on a daily basis. Density contains them all.
- Originally formulated in the 1980s by a PhD chemist, and intended for natural bodybuilders who were striving to make their muscles denser and thicker, Density’s popularity grew as many other users learned just how beneficial it could be for the quality of their diet.
- Indeed, Density isn’t just for bodybuilders. If you don’t eat high-quality protein at every meal, or even every day, it can provide the missing nutritional link you need to achieve your healthy best.
- Density contains L-tryptophan, a natural amino acid not always found in other EAA formulas. (This is the ingredient that became unavailable for 16 years.) Importantly, all of the EAAs in Density are in their “free” form, meaning they are not bound to protein. Because of this, they can be absorbed and utilized by your body virtually immediately.
- Buyer beware: Other companies may mislead you by selling you “amino acid” tablets that contain cheap protein instead of free-form amino acids. Don’t expect them to work the same as Density.
In 1991, a key ingredient in this Essential Amino Acid (EAA) supplement became unavailable. Beverly refused to continue making it without it. Sixteen years later, it became available again. Fans told us “It was worth the wait.” We agree. There’s no easier way to get all of your daily EAA needs in one place.
- We hear it all the time. A customer takes FitTabs for several months and feels great. Then they run out of it, and in a rush, grab a different brand. Not long afterwards, they realize why they don’t feel the same: It’s because they’re not using FitTabs. So they switch back and stay with it for good.
- It’s what those “fitness girls” at the gym are using: Regular readers of our No Nonsense magazine know that many of our customers are bikini, figure or fitness competitors. In our surveys, over 90% of them tell us they take FitTabs
- The popularity of FitTabs and our more advanced multivitamin formula, Super Pak, is no accident. Beverly has been formulating multivitamins for decades. We know how to design one that you can actually feel working.
- FitTabs has all the vitamins and minerals your body needs, including 1000 IU of Vitamin D3, 975 mg of calcium and a unique stomach-friendly form of iron, plus probiotics, digestive enzymes, RNA and more..
- Buyer beware: Gummy multivitamins may look cute, but they’re typically not potent enough to make a difference that you can feel. In contrast, FitTabs contains 10x the vitamin A, 16x the vitamin C and 9x the calcium of a leading gummy multivitamin.
A Beverly best-seller since the 1990s, this custom-made multivitamin formula fortified with a unique stomach-friendly form of iron is ideal for women and anyone who is just getting started on a fitness lifestyle. Unlike other multivitamins, we guarantee that you’ll feel the difference FitTabs makes to your performance. Don’t be surprised if you order two bottles at a time to make sure you never run out!
- Doing a late afternoon or evening workout? Not quite in the mood to train? We’ve got the perfect fix, and you won’t believe it’s caffeine-free.
- A great many pre-workout supplements are loaded with caffeine, sometimes along other CNS stimulants. While these products may be appealing to “stim junkies”, they can make the rest of us feel like crawling up in a ball rather than going to the gym
- Enter Up-Lift. Its natural ingredients help prepare your mind and muscles for the best possible workout without caffeine or any other CNS stimulants. You can take it at any time of day without fear of crashing, experiencing jitters, or disrupting your sleep.
- Because it contains no caffeine or other CNS stimulants, Up-Lift doesn’t produce tolerance and isn’t habit-forming. It works great the first time and the one hundred and first time.
- Hit cardio or the weights hard, without a racing heart: Too much caffeine can cause your heart to race and make you feel out of breath, particularly if you’re doing intense cardio. With Up-Lift, you can hit cardio or the weights hard without your heart pounding through your chest.
Finally, a pre-workout supplement designed for people who aren’t “stim junkies” and that actually works! Since 2008, Up-Lift is the caffeine-free, zero-crash, zero-jitters, non-habit-forming, you-can-take-it-day-or-night pre-workout formula.
- We all know someone whose body seems to defy aging. Well into their 40s, 50s and 60s, they remain lean and physically robust. Researchers have suggested that a healthy level of growth hormone (GH) may play a role. The challenge: As we get older, our bodies tend to produce less GH. That’s why Beverly designed GH Factor.
- Years ago, studies found that supplementing with specific doses of the natural amino acids arginine and lysine can boost subjects’ GH levels. As a result, many supplement companies jumped on the bandwagon, making “GH booster” formulas of inferior quality that didn’t live up to their promises. Decades later, only GH Factor still stands.
- Fans of our age-defying formula report that it makes it easier to get lean (especially in the lower body), enhances their muscle pumps and quickens their recovery from workouts.
- GH Factor is ideal for men and women 35 years of age or older who work out regularly and want to do something more to revitalize their physique.
- It’s also popular with natural bodybuilders who are on a cutting or fat-loss diet. Some of them combine it with Muscle Synergy in the hours leading up to a contest to heighten their pumps and vascularity when flexing their hard-earned muscles on stage.
Forty years after its initial release, this natural growth hormone (GH) booster is still selling while others have vanished from the shelf. It is a must-have for anyone over 35 who wants to do something more to revitalize their physique.
- If you lift weights or perform any other kind of strenuous or high-impact physical activity on a near-daily basis, you know that the shoulder, knee and elbow joints are among the most common spots to flare up. It’s only a matter of time. NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen may provide short-term relief, but they don’t actually nourish or strengthen your joints and help prevent trouble spots from flaring up again.
- Joint Care helps you deal with trouble spots in two ways: (1) It helps relieve everyday aches and stiffness in the joints. (2) It supports healthy levels of joint-tissue elasticity, lubrication and resilience. This is the secret to preventing recurring flare-ups.
- Joint Care consists of a synergistic combination of the natural ingredients chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine HCl, MSM and hyaluronic acid, plus boron and manganese, two important minerals not found in other joint formulas.
- Bodybuilders and other weightlifting athletes aren’t the only ones who swear by Joint Care. Customers often buy it for loved ones of all ages and backgrounds who suffer from normal, everyday joint discomfort and lack of mobility.
Do you want relief from nagging pain in the shoulders, knees and other trouble spots? Apparently, you’re not alone. Released in 2001, Beverly has customers who have been using Joint Care for years to help take away the ache, pain and stiffness caused by regular, heavy workouts and everyday physical exertion, and prevent it from coming back.
- More than just a fish oil supplement: You’ve probably heard that cold-water fish oil is rich in the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids known as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EFA Gold takes fish oil’s health benefits to the next level by combining it with omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids from organic flaxseed and borage oil.
- It’s a superb choice for anyone who wants a daily, all-in-one EFA formula to support the health of their cardiovascular system, brain, metabolism (fat burning!), hair, skin and more.
- Properly dosed: EFA Gold provides EPA and DHA in doses that meet the daily recommendations made by medical scientists for the support of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Purity-tested, burp-free, and no aftertaste: The EFAs in our formula have been tested for heavy metals and other impurities. And the fishy burps and aftertaste experienced with other fish-oil-containing supplements? You’ll get none of that with EFA Gold.
- Plus, it’s easy on the stomach!
You probably take a daily multivitamin like FitTabs or Super Pak to help ensure you’re getting all the vitamins and minerals you need for peak performance. So what about your daily Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) needs? That’s what this gold-medal-worthy formula is designed for.
- Turn training into gaining: Many “hard gainers” try protein powder after protein powder without success. Until they try Provosyn. It’s also great for anyone over 40 who wants to combat age-associated muscle loss.
- Provosyn was inspired by Rheo Blair, a famed nutrition guru of bodybuilding’s Golden Era. He prescribed a formula of whole egg, milk and beef protein to his elite Hollywood clients who needed to gain muscle fast.
- Provosyn contains 100% natural, made-in-the-USA egg, milk and beef protein from whole Grade-A milk, pasteurized eggs and preservative-free beef. The ratio of egg to milk protein in our formula is 2:1, just as Blair prescribed.
- It’s great for use right after workouts and as a meal replacement. Provosyn helps amplify the muscle-building effects of your workouts for hours and leaves you feeling satisfied, never stuffed or bloated.
- Keto dieters love that Provosyn is keto-friendly and easily fits their macros. Plus, it’s creamy delicious, with a vanilla flavor you won’t get tired of.
Meet the original “Golden Era of bodybuilding” protein powder. Inspired by Rheo Blair, a nutrition guru of the 1950s and 60s, this creamy-delicious formula consists of an unrivaled blend of 100% natural, made-in-the-USA whole egg, milk and beef protein. It’s ideal for anyone who finds that traditional protein powders just aren’t strong enough to add muscle to their bones.