Beverly International’s Blueprints for Success
Maximum Fat Loss for Men Program
No Nonsense Magazine 2012-2022 Collection
By: The Beverly Advisor Team
This program is a great starting point for any male who wants to maximize fat loss while retaining or increasing lean muscle.
- Lose Fat
- Increase Muscularity
- Greater Vascularity and Hardness
Daily Fat Loss Supplement Schedule
The following supplement schedule is the perfect plan to help maximize your fat loss program.
UMP (or Muscle Provider), Lean Out, and Super Pak
- UMP or Muscle Provider as directed in the nutrition plan below.
- Lean Out 2 capsules with each meal or shake.
- Super Pak 1 w/ breakfast shake
For advanced fat loss and muscle retention add 7-Keto MuscLean and Density.
- 7-Keto MuscLean 3 capsules twice daily – morning and mid afternoon
- Density 3 tablets with each meal or shake
To retain & build more muscle while on a maximum fat loss diet add the following supplements:
- Creatine Select load with 4 scoops per day for 5 days, then 1 scoop daily
- Glutamine Select mix 2 scoops in 16oz water, sip before or throughout training sessions
35 or older Quadracarn should go to the top of your supplement priorities – 3 tablets, three times daily
- Up-Lift 2 scoops before training for pump, focus, utilization of stored fat for energy, and increased strength
Daily Fat Loss Nutrition Plan
You’ll eat 5 meals daily (including shakes) five days a week, and a sixth, carb-up meal on Monday and Thursday.
8oz lean beef or turkey, 3 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 grapefruit
Protein Drink: 2 scoops UMP, 1 tbsp healthy fat (olive oil, flax oil, almond butter) or 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
8oz chicken or turkey breast (weighed prior to cooking), 2 cups vegetables
Protein Drink: 2 scoops UMP or Muscle Provider, 1 tbsp healthy fat (olive oil, flax oil, almond butter) or 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream, add enough water to make a shake or pudding the consistency you desire.
Whole Food Option: 6oz can tuna or 5oz chicken, 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 tomato
10oz lean meat (chicken, turkey, fish, 93% or leaner beef, etc.), 4 cups salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, green peppers, etc.), 2 tbsp vinegar and oil dressing
Monday & Thursday:
As a 6th meal: 1¹⁄₂ cups oatmeal (precooked) or cooked rice, 10oz sweet potato, medium banana, 1 cup vegetables, 1 tbsp butter, almond butter or oil at the end of the day.
Training for Maximum Fat Loss while retaining Lean Muscle
This training program is actually the 1st phase of a pre-contest workout routine. But you don’t have to compete to accrue the benefits (fat loss and muscle retention or gain) of the program. Your goal should be to become the very best you can be within a certain time frame. If you want to set a goal on where you will place in a contest that is fine too, but remember the real contest is with yourself.
There are four parameters of progress that you should be concerned with during fat loss (or contest) training.
- Increase reps with same weight
- Increase weight for the same rep range
- Add weight whenever you are successful at the top number of reps for a certain exercise.
- Decrease rest intervals between sets – best for fat loss and pre contest.
DAY 1: Legs, Calves
- Squat – (pyramid) 5x12/10/8/6/4-6 reps
- Leg Press or Hack Squat 4x10-16
- Leg Extension 3x12-15
- Superset #4 and #5 Leg Curls 3x10-12
- Lunge or Straight Leg Dead Lift 3x10-12
- Superset #6 and #7 Seated Calf Raise 5x10-12
- Free Standing (no weight) Calf Raises 5x25-50 reps
DAY 2: Chest, Triceps, Calves
- Bench Press (pyramid) 5x12/10/8/6/4-6
- Incline DB Press 3x6-8
- DB Flyes 3x8-12
- DB Pullover 3x8-12
- Close Grip Bench Press (pyramid) 4x12/10/8/5-7
- Super Set #6 & #7 Triceps Pushdown 3x6-12
- Dips 3x6–12
- Heavy Calf Raises 4x8-12
- Light Calf Raises or Donkeys 4x15 -20
DAY 3: OFF
DAY 4: Shoulders, Biceps
- Military Press (pyramid) 4x12/10/8/6-8
- DB or Machine Laterals 3x8-12
- DB or Cable Bent Laterals 3x8–12
- Barbell Curl 4x12/10/8/6-8
- Incline DB Curl 3x8-10
- Machine Curl or Preacher Curl 2x8-12
DAY 1: Back, Abs
- Chins 4xAMAP up to 12 reps per set. (If you ever get 12 reps on all 4 sets, start reducing rest periods or add weight.)
- Dead Lift 3x10 (add weight each set but stay at ten reps per set) Concentrate on perfect form and add weight very gradually in 5-lb. increments each week. You can do a compound Deadlift and Shrug movement instead of regular Deadlifts if you wish to stress traps a little more.
- Bent Rows or Cable Row (pyramid) 4x12/10/8/6-8
- Reverse Grip Front Pulldowns or 1 Arm DB Row 3x8–12
- Straight Arm Pullovers 3x10–12 (lie on a bench length wise – keep arms straight)
- Abs 50 reps each Sit-up, Knee-up, Crunch.
Cardio work should be performed 3 times per week for 20-30 minutes in HIIT fashion for the 1st 4 weeks and 4 times per week for the next 4 weeks. You can do this first thing in the morning, directly after training, and also on your off days. Use a rower, stepper, elliptical, treadmill or kettlebell swings. You can use preprogrammed workouts on the various cardio equipment, or with kettlebells check out Pavel’s “The Quick and the Dead” or StrongFirst’s “Kettlebell Swing Conditioning” program.