This program is for any female who wants to maximize fat loss while increasing muscle tone.
- Fat Loss / Weight Loss
- Muscle “Toning”
- Improved Self Image & Self Confidence
ESSENTIAL: UMP and/or Muscle Provider, Lean Out
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan below.
- Take 2 Lean Out capsules every time that you have a meal or shake.
ADVANCED: If you want to take it to the next level, add 7-Keto MuscLean.
- Start your first week with 1 7-Keto MuscLean capsule in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- During your second week take 2 7-Keto MuscLean capsules in the morning and 2 more in the afternoon.
- Week 3 and on: take 3 7-Keto MuscLean capsules in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.
COMPREHENSIVE: If you want a little more muscle tone, and your budget allows it add Density and Glutamine Select. Take 2 Density with each meal and 1 scoop Glutamine Select before or during cardio and/or training.
- You may also sip Glutamine Select mixed in water anytime between meals if you are especially hungry.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS: Take 2 each FitTabs and EFA Gold with meals 1 and 5.
For more information about any supplement listed in the program above, click here - PRODUCTS
MAXIMUM FAT LOSS FEMALE NUTRITION PLAN – Level 1
Maximize fat loss, increase energy levels, and improve overall health.
3oz turkey breast or chicken, 3 egg whites, 1 yolk
½ grapefruit or ½ cup omelet vegetables
Protein Drink: 2 scoops UMP (or Muscle Provider), 12oz water (add 4 strawberries or ¼ cup blueberries if you’d like)
5oz chicken or turkey breast (weighed prior to cooking), 2 cups salad with 2 tbsp oil & vinegar dressing
Whole Food Option: 1 package tuna; 3 egg whites, 1 tomato
Protein Shake Option: 2 scoops UMP (or Muscle Provider), 12-16oz water
5oz lean meat (chicken, turkey, fish, 93% or leaner beef, etc.), 1 cup vegetables
Monday and Thursday: Substitute for your 5th meal: 3/4 cup oatmeal (precooked) or cooked rice, 5oz sweet potato, 4oz banana, 1 cup vegetables, 1 tbsp butter
See Master Food List for acceptable substitutions to foods listed above.