Are there any special rules or restrictions for female athletes?
SUITS FEMALE: PREJUDGING
1. Two piece bikini swim suit must be a solid color.
2. Except for a wedding ring, no jewelry is to be worn during the morning prejudging.
3. Suits must cover 50% of the glutes. No thong or T back allowed, however V style suits are acceptable.
Suits may be as follows:
1. Metallic, multi-colored, studded with rhinestones
2. Triangle top or push-up
3. V suits are acceptable
You should bring at least two suits with you in case your first choice tears, rips, the string breaks or some other mishap happens.
No matter how well your suit fits it will move. There are a variety of different products which will temporarily glue your suit to your body.
HAIR: There is no rule that says you have to wear your hair in any particular style, including up or down. Just remember, "The judges cannot judge what they cannot see" If your hair is long, by wearing it down you may do yourself a disservice because the judges will have a harder time seeing the development of your back. Even shoulder- length hair can sometimes cover more than you want to cover.
MAKEUP: It is not mandatory to wear makeup. This is your personal choice. However the more finished and feminine you appear, the better your overall presentation is. If you do wear makeup, as your tan must be dark enough to show up under the bright stage lights, so does your makeup. The judges are looking for the best package of muscularity, symmetry, stage presence and femininity.
JEWELRY: Jewelry is allowed to be worn on stage at the evening finals.
Figure athlete Women’s Physique
- › Autumn Edwards How I Won My First Figure Competition A Complete Program
- Where to Get the Stuff You Need to CompeteFirst, I recommend that you try to get your hands on the Beverly Workshop Manual. I attended the sessions in person and they were invaluable. In fact, the Beverly Workshop Manual has a Figure Competitor Checklist that tells you exactly what you need to compete.
› Shelli Jones
Women’s Physique and My Return to Competition
Once upon a time I was a bodybuilder, smaller built, but nonetheless successful at least on the local level.
- › Sabrina Sonner Bodybuilding to Figure to my IFBB pro card in Women’s Physique
- Plan to have an excellent tan. Don’t wait until the last minute and hope. Experiment a head of time. I used Elite Tan for my tanning spray.
- I picked up everything else I needed locally and used a number of things I already had. I got my jewelry from a local shop Bridal World, a hair clip from JC Penney salon, and used a pair of old pageant shoes and body glue.
What are the bodybuilding competition guidelines
Are there any rules or restrictions to mens bodybuilding
Are there any special rules or restrictions for female bodybuilders
Is there a bodybuilding competitor checklist that will help me make sure that I have everything covered
What do I need to know about figure competition
Is there a figure competitor checklist
Bikini division competition guidelines