Recipe by Janet Gatlin
- 2 cups oats
- 4 scoops NEW Beverly Rocky Road UMP
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (or any other nuts)
- 1/2 cup Truvia
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Walden Farm’s Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then add wet ingredients and combine.
- Keep mixing. Mixture will look dry and crumbly but keep mixing to make sure the almond butter is well-combined.
- Line an 8X8 dish with wax paper and place contents in the dish.
- Press the mixture down firmly.
- Place dish in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into 8 bars.