High Protein Sweet Tooth Cure
Sometimes, you just want a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie. The addition of almond meal in this recipe gives these cookies a brown sugary kind of goodness that most other protein cookie recipes lack. I dare you not to fall in love with these!!!
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Whole Grain Oat Flour (Gluten Free)
- 1/8 cup Almond Meal Flour (finely ground)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ultimate Muscle Protein
- 10g Chocolate Chips (I prefer Ghiradelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chips)
- 3 tbsp liquid egg whites
- A bit of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish with spray oil. Mix dry ingredients together first, blend thoroughly and then add egg whites and water. Mix until a thick batter.
- Spoon cookies onto baking sheet and bake for about 7-10 mins. DO NOT OVERCOOK! I actually like mine to be a little gooey in the middle so I go with 7 mins. The last 2 mins are critical with these and they go from being not done to fluffing up and being just right within 1-2 mins.